Scholarship Essay writing competition

Scholarship Essay writing competition
Scholarship Essay writing competition

Thursday 26 December 2013

Letter to a friend

Dear friend, 
I know things doesn't look good on your side,
It seems as if the whole world is against you,
all your friends deserted you,
I know you are depress and lonely.
We are in this together and I share in your pain,
although, we may be far apart in a different world, 
I share in your pain
please take time to read my letter.
Please stay among those who have positive mind, 
those who think positively, 
and with the mind of achievers...
your mind will change in no time..
It will start thinking positively ....
..you are what you surround yourself with...
You are not alone...
With love from me..
regards.


No comments:

Post a Comment